Please call us any time that you are in need of services. We have regular office hours. Please note we may be on the phone, meeting with clients, or providing services and will return your call or request as soon as possible. We are happy to meet with you around your busy schedule by arranging an appointment.
Our Regular Office Hours – By phone or appointment
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday (US Mountain Time Zone)
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Friday
- By Appointment – Agreed upon time around your schedule
- Voicemail and Email messaging are available 24 hours a day
- 24 hours/7 days a week – By Appointment, Clients, Emergencies
- Free consultations are provided to learn more about our services.
Lifestyle Management – Concierge & Personal Assistant Services
- A 24-hour notice is requested to arrange services; however, we will do our best to accommodate every request.
- Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle reserves the right to charge for services scheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice, after office hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Each client, employee, or gift certificate recipient agrees to all Rates, Notices, and Policies by requesting and approving services either by signing an Agreement of Service, requesting services on the internet, verbally and/or email communication.
- Out of respect for our Company employees, other clients, and vendors, Alacrity Lifestyles, LLC requires a 24-hour notice of cancellation or re-scheduling of a service. Failure to provide a cancellation or rescheduling notice will result in a full-charge of scheduled services being charged. If expenses have already been incurred the client will be responsible for all expenses. A notification may be done via email or telephone.
- All rates reflect charges for services rendered by Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle but do NOT include or reflect charges from third-party vendors to complete the requested services, nor any costs of travel, vendors, merchandise, repairs, fees or services by our service providers. Costs and charges are the responsibility of the client. (Deposit may be required)
- Rates are subject to change at any time.
- Mileage is charged per mile for concierge and personal assistant services. Travel charges are based on a roundtrip from/to Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle Fort Collins office.
- If Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle employees or providers cannot gain access to the client’s information, property or place of business as required for services, the client will be charged the full cost of Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle service.
- All accounts must be secured with a credit card or advance payment by cash or check.
- We accept cash, personal and business checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
- Checks are made payable to Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle
- We respectfully request payment for all extra services when a service is scheduled or prior to delivery.
- A 5% handling fee will be assessed for the use a credit card to reimburse Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle for any costs and charges from third-party vendors, merchandise purchased, and fees required to complete the request. This fee is non-refundable.
- Credit cards on file will be charged automatically for charges incurred unless paid by other funds
- Gift Certificates for Travel Arrangements and Event Management are to be used for planning fees and reservations.
- Gift Certificates for Lifestyle Management – Concierge and Personal Assistant Services may be purchased by the hour with a two (2) hour minimum purchase.
- The recipient of the gift certificate must agree to sign an Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle Agreement of Service.
- Gift Certificates do not include third-party incidentals, including costs of merchandise or additional fees or expenses.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable for cash value.
Limits on Services Provided
Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle will not perform any service that is illegal and questionable, unethical, poses an unnecessary danger to any person, animal, or property, or is not covered by our insurance. Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle further reserves the right to decline any request at its sole discretion.
We always try to provide all services in a timely manner, however, at times we have several requests at once and have to postpone or decline service requests.