First and foremost, the wellbeing and safety of our clients, partners, employees and worldwide citizens is of the utmost importance as the wave of the COVID-19 Coronavirus spreads and disrupts our daily lives, travel, and events around the world. Here are some of the steps Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle is taking.
- We are closely following the advice from authoritative sources such as the World Health Organization, CDC, and the U.S. State Department.
- We are receiving daily updates from our partners around the world that have been affected and are likely to be affected so we have the most credible and relevant information at our fingertips.
- Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle travel advisors are actively monitoring our clients’ travel plans and reaching out to clients with recommendations.
- Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle is working closely with partners to advocate for flexibility with regards to cancellations, changes, and penalties so that our clients can have some clarity to make educated decisions.
- Alacrity Travel & Lifestyle is providing limited personal assistant services at this time due to the extra precautions of the daily public and social distancing interaction and to comply with health advisements to protect our clients, family, friends, co-workers and ourselves.
We will be available to you and support you through these unpredictable times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!
Although we have every hope COVID-19 will be contained and run its course sooner rather than later, we cannot predict what may transpire. We are so very grateful for our clients’ loyalty and understanding, and it is a pleasure to help you navigate this beautiful, unpredictable world of ours.
THE ALACRITY TRAVEL & LIFESTYLE TEAM